4chan can eat a dick
Never been to that cesspool, never will.
Very Informative Album Cover of the day: If only all artists were so transparent with their finances for album launches… it’d wouldn’t make a huge amount of different but it’d be rather interesting. In case you missed the news, this week Richard D James aka Aphex Twin announced the release of his sixth album SYRO, his first since 2001’s Drukqs, on September 23rd via James’ regular label Warp. The album was announced on the deep web browser Tor and now, continuing what’s sure to be a very unusual release, we have the album artwork which presumably details exactly what’s being spent on the promotion of SYRO. If our calculations are correct, it amounts to £160,429 (or the weekly wage of a Premier League footballer at a top four club), a relative pittance compared to what you imagine is budgeted for the chart-topping pop icons of the world. Only £35 on promo CD-Rs? Bit stingy isn’t it, Rich?
The tracklist for SYRO is:
- minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix] [aka the manchester track]
- XMAS_EVET10 [thanaton3 mix]
- produk 29 
- 4 bit 9d api+e+6 [126.26]
- 180db_ 
- CIRCLONT6A [141.98][syrobonkus mix]
- fz pseudotimestretch+e+3 [138.85]
- CIRCLONT14 [152.97][shrymoming mix]
- syro u473t8+e [141.98][piezoluminescence mix]
- PAPAT4 [pineal mix]
- s950tx16wasr10 [163.97][earth portal mix]
- aisatsana 
Check out the album’s page on Warp’s website for a truly odd accompanying press release.
rare image of vladimir putin absorbing the life force of a small child